Saturday, June 18, 2011

Inner Peace


I am standing like a tree bending in the direction of the storm to stay alive.I take struggle in my stride to be part of this world. I borne the harsh weather and chaotic environment and become slave to lust , greed , misery .


But is it worth the struggle , the efforts.Do I have the guts to say even to a small child that I have led my life contently without troubling anyone , I don't think so.

Why do I need to take a dip into the holy water , just to wash my sins so that I can commit more in the future , ironically I am getting back with more sins as I have polluted the holy water like other's.



Why do I need to pay some touts , just because I will get some more time to stand in front of the god and pray.What I am going to ask when I am the most intelligent animal on this planet , If I can snatch lives of others by using human created devices of destruction then can't I can also fight god.


The reason I need god because I am constantly living in the fear that one day I have to pay the price and die a voilent death.I need god to save me from loosing all the wordly things I have.



I am living in an imaginary world and probably would live in it till the time I don't enter the kingdom of another real imaginary world , the kingdom of death.

I am fighting to go to the top even though I know that I am fighting a lonely battle.Sometimes knowingly I am getting into darkness because then I can see the glitters of diamond even though I know that I am struggling to keep myself alive in this competitive world.

So , I dont know what am I going to do of those blood stones.I don't know where my life will land
if I don't enter a pact with god and come in terms with my inner peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment