Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dance with Two Left Feet

I was part of Shaimak Davar's dance batch.....Actually my better half Saumya made me join the dance batch as she wanted me to loose weight ( though I didn't loose much ) but had the time of my life.

The ambience , the experience was an unforgettable one....

On the first day , I felt little odd looking at the kids who were very young in compare to my age and thought Oh My God! , have I taken the right decision of joining the dance class.

Below in the snap is the entire gang of our batch.



But all my initial inhibitions took a back seat when I saw that the dance instructors " Naresh ( My and Saumya's personal favourite ...Sorry Puneet and Gayathri.......Puneet...Gayathri...You guys are really sweet heart's), Puneet , Gayathri made us feel very comfortable.

Below in the snap , to the left is Puneet with the head band and to the right is Naresh.



We used to wait when the weekend will come and when we will go to the class and enjoy our session of Yoga and dance steps.

Naresh is an amazing dancer.....The kind of buoyance he exherts is simply superb....

Dance really made me feel relaxed and forget the day to day tensions atleast for an hour and half and with such amazing intructors it become even more enjoyable.

They made even a guy like me with two left feet shake a leg or two with great ease and comfort.

By a fan of  Jeetendra , Mithunda , Govinda and Naresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment